Thursday, November 10, 2005

No, not Michael...

While I would never make light of all the death and destruction that was recently unleashed by some cocksucker suicide bombers in Jordan, it does give me an excuse to link to a picture of Queen Rania.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, if you know what I mean.

(stunning in black)

-----------------------

Surgery all around!

Let's see, first it was I.

Then the Cod Gal had disc-fusion surgery on her neck a few months ago.

Now, the Codfather.

The Codfather has been fighting a bad back since the blizzard of '78 caused the flood of '78 in my hometown of Hampton, NH.

While he was out being hero #1 (he was a police officer at the time) and rescuing dumb, old bastards that didn't evacuate like they should have, he got picked up by a wave and carried for three blocks where he was then unceremoniuosly dumped, back first.

All I remember, because I was not yet 4 years old, was a knock at the door and when the Codmother answered the door, I heard a loud "Oh my god!"

I immediately hoofed it around the corner to see what was up and there I saw my Dad sort of propped up in the doorway, soaked to the skin, and mumbling something about being hurt. There actually may have been some seaweed draped on him, but I'm sure that's my 4yr old imagination remembering that.

Anyways, the Codfather has always had a bad back. Now it looks like he will going under the knife (again). Hopefully, he has a better result than I had.

----------------------

Now, this takes all of the fun out of winter.... for obvious reasons.

There is no need to improve the bra, after the perfection that is the Wonderbra, was created.


- Cod

ps- There is always next year Pats fans

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that Heath Shuler is running for Congress and stands an excellent chance of winning?

Let's see--mediocre QB, political office; excellent QB, who knows?

--Uncle Big

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Heath Shuler, what is he, like 16?

Do his parents know that he is playing politician?

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong Shuler. Heath Shuler played three years with Washington, and one with New Orleans. Lifetime 15 TD's, 33 Int's. Tells you why he went into real estate.... He's about 35 years old now, my guess.

--Big

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine