Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cod



Ah....my namsake.

Cod are probably the most written and argued about species in the last 20 years. They built this country. Why do you think that there is a 6-foot wooden Cod hanging from the Massachusettes State House front door?

This is a beauty of around 50lbs caught by Ian Keniston, captain of the Bunny Clark...a party boat out of Ogunquit.

I once caught a Cod by the ass this size with my rod (insert joke here) but my largest is 72lbs.

There is so much info about Cod that is around, I won't bore you with anymore about it. Just remember, if it weren't for Cod, you wouldn't be here.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

eh-heh....eh-heh

and you wonder why I pointed out that one string would have 34 nets, not 33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine