Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Please shoot me...now

I was just watching the local news and every now and then they bring in some local band or a band that is in town for one reason or another. Normally, the bands are ok but today, yeesh!

I think that it was quite possibly the worst band that has ever lived. Seriously. Just check out their name, "Harry and the Potters." The name says it all but the website is worth checking out just to see the picture on the intro page. Enter at your own risk, though. I didn't get past the picture.

------------------------

In other news, some dumb broad made her kids ride in the trunk while Lassie got to ride in the front seat. What the hell is going on? That's two psycho-moms in two months that have done that.

She just made the list.

- Colin

ps- if you're bored and need something to read, I did a running diary about the home run derby last night on my other blog...I also have something else that will be posted there in the next couple of days, as well

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had to be bored to watch the home run derby.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Which gun would you like me to shoot you with?

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

My Glock.

It's badass.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

CONTENDER

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

...I shudda been one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine