Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year....wow

So, another year has come and gone...whoop-dee fuck. The only good thing about it is that the kids are one more year closer to moving out, becoming millionaire's and taking care of me for the rest of my life.

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to make sure that my sons have finished their workout regimens and have started their 4-hour batting practice sessions. That's only after they have a precisely measured protein shake. I'm not mean, afterall.

Who says that a 6 year old can't throw a curve?


2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Becareful - they could get worms like Giambi. Worms = no play.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

I'll mix it in with their Fruit Loops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine