Saturday, July 16, 2005

This is disturbing

After reading this I felt sick.

Then I felt like hopping in the car and heading down to Pitsburgh and "re-educating" this young fella by way of my foot up his ass...to start.

The poor kid is DISABLED!!

It's T-ball!!!

I'm so friggin' pissed right now that I.....shit. There's no point in getting wound up because there is nothing that I can do about it.... but I hope that someone else does. And don't give me that "the system will take care of it" bullshit. If he gets prison time, and that's a big "if", it will be too good for him.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, oh man.

.....that's about all I can come up with.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. It's T-Ball for gods sake. Does he knw there isn't a T-Ball World Series??? What a loser. His girls must be proud.

~ CodGal

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Erin Nicole said...

even if the kid wasn't disabled, that's disgusting behaviour. :(

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Erin Nicole. With you and all the above comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine