Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not yet

Well, I'm still here. It seems that no matter how many fistfulls of painkillers I gobble, I still snap out of it and awake to another day in paradise.

Yesterday was a particularly good day at the Cod Mansion. Apparently the fruit of my loins decided it would be the proper time to get Daddy-O to consider how much he could garner for each child on the blackmarket.

Better yet! I'll start my own birth control company. Anytime that a new couple considers having a child, they must spend a day with my kids. It's safe to say that the population of this country would take a serious hit.

-----------------------

Well, it's almost time for another appointment with one of the dude's that pieced me back together. Speaking of Doctor Feelgood, he was recently filmed while holding a discourse on the human body, how it is assembled and his experience with it. It's very informative and helps to explain why I am the way I am.

Take a minute, check it out and learn something.

You can check it out for yourself here.

(thanks to Duke Crevanator for discovering and passing along the clip)

- Cod



2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty damn funny!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Seriously, I had no idea I was being filmed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine