Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Money, Money, Mo-ney!!

Well, I'm not quite the $6 million dollar man. I'm more like the $82,000 man.

(Actually, if you figure in the first surgery, I'm around $115,000)

------------------------

As you have probably figured, I received the bill for my latest back surgery.

$82, 425.71.

Not bad for a few days in the hospital.

Here is a little bit of the breakdown...

$39,207.69 for "surgical supply"... whatever that is.

I'm assuming that it was for the surgery itself. That probably includes all of the titanium, stainless steel and whatever else it is that they left/forgot inside of me.

$19,726.74 for the operating room.

Let's see, with me being in there for 7 hours that breaks down to about $2,818.11 an hour. Not bad work if you can get it.

And this part is for all you druggies out there....

$7,499.15 in morphine, demerol, ms contin, narco, flexeril, and methadone. That was for only 3 days.

(And you thought that your habit was pricey)

Next time I'll need to do a few "favors" to keep the price down.

more later....

- Cod

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Maryka said...

As someone I know would say, "GEEEEEEEEEE-zus!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine