Friday, January 07, 2005

Man, oh man

Please tell me that I just didn't see a clip of Ted Kennedy admonishing Alberto Gonzales for "allegedly" knowing about interrogators holding detainees' heads underwater until they think that they are about to drown and then pulling them out. Personally, I have no problem with such tactics. Anything to save the life of a fellow soldier, but that's another story for another time.

Anyways....

I'm paraphrasing here but what Ted said was along the lines of "As a human being I couldn't do that to another person".

Chappaquiddick, anyone?

What a douchebag.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

what plane?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

oh, Jr.

I see said the blind man....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine