Friday, February 25, 2005

Road Candy

Candy.

That's what has these animal-rights idiots up in arms.

Here is a picture of the offending material....






THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!

The douchebags think that it advocates the harming of animals to children.

Yeah, Jr. is going to run right out, hop on his big-wheel and start chasing the neighborhood cat around the block.

What a bunch of morons. Are they really out of things to complain about? Isn't their a chicken without enough straw in it's coop somewhere? Maybe a sparrow somewhere felt slighted when Mr. Smith didn't put out his favorite birdseed this morning.

I hate people.

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

good, bring it on...I'll wash it down with my whooping crane soda and wipe my mouth with my right-whale skin napkin....maybe I'll use my harbor seal-ass cream to sooth my nether regions after I am done

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

It's not people to blame it's LIBERALS! Damned America Hating, God hating, gay loving, environment loving, spotted owl falating, war hating, smelly hippie, pot smoking liberals. Kill them all and make gummy candy out of their hooves! Damn then all to ever lasting hell!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

and Bush!

damn him!

Right?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Wrong, Colin. Bush = Good. Clinton/liberals = Bad. It's pretty simple. No goddamned liberal gray areas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine