Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Overflow

Some pig in Colorado was having "sex parties" and bangin' a bunch of high school guys each week. Apparently she wanted to "be cool" or some shit like that. All I have to say is... Where the hell were these women when I was in high school? We had Pam Smart, but she came with a catch. It's just not fair. Kids today have it too damn easy.

So, they scracth the space shuttle launch a few weeks ago because of a broken fuel gauge. Today, there are going to send that same shuttle back up with that same broken fuel gauge. What's the hurry? It wasn't important enough to chance it a few weeks ago, but now, all of a sudden it is? I just hope that get up and back without turning into dust.

Apparently, there was a sewage pipe that burst a few days ago near Revere Beach, Mass. Even though you can actually see toilet paper and baby ruth's floating around, people are still swimming there. I mean....geez, how desperate do you have to be to swim, not only in a toilet, a USED tolilet.
"Honey, what's that in your hair"
"Oh, it's just a lump of shit."
Maybe it's good sunblock, or something.

Alright, enough of this friggin' 95 degrees with 70% humidity shit. The last time that I checked, there are no rainforests in NH. We went from snow to rain until June to 95 degrees. We'll probably get a snowstorm next.

Well, it's just about official. The Cod Clan will be moving to a new Cod-Mansion sometime soon. We'll be moving to a sprawling estate in the Hampton's that's in a gated community. Well, if you consider trash cans at the end of the driveway a gate.... either way, it's a step up. I'm thinking of adding a family room if I can find another cardboard refrigerator box big enough.

I don't want to know anything about any "celebrities" other than maybe their names and when they will be appearing in Playboy, that's it. Anything else, no thanks.

Apparently, China is having a suicide epidemic. Hell, if I had to live there I'd kill myself too. That aside, the one thing that I noticed in that article is that they say that 2.5 to 3.5 million people unsuccessfully try to off themselves there every year. How can you not kill yourself if you really want to? It can't be that hard. Go jump off of or in front of something. I wonder if they have to stand in line to do it.

I see that Bubba Clinton was offered 20 head of cattle and 40 goats for his goofy, brillopad-hair daughter Chelsea from some dude in Kenya. I say that he takes it, it's probably the best that he can do. I can see why he would be reluctant seeing as he already has one angry cow in his life already.

And I can't go away without linking to this dumbass.

- Cod

ps- Has anyone seen Wheel Gun?

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Maryka said...

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news10/2clinton0615.l.jpg

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Au' naturel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine