Monday, November 07, 2005

Cam-Fucking-Neely!!

My favorite hockey player of all time, Cam Neely, will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame tonight.

Cam was a man among men. He would pound the shit out of a couple goons on one shift, then go out and score the prettiest goal that you have ever seen on the next. To this day, I have still not seen another hockey player that has blended the two (toughness and finesse) with such command. Unfortunately, a cheap shot by that cowardly cocksucker Ulf Samuelson, ultimately ended his career.
In the 93-94 season, he became the third fastest player to score 50 goals. He scored his in only 44 games and Cam did it on one leg. He had been playing in every-other game because of a serious leg injury and did he complain? No! He sucked it up, and kicked some ass.

You know what? I'm going to stop. This man deserves his own column and I would do him a grave injustice but doing anything but and I haven't even gotten into his foundation for kids with cancer.

What he did was to buy a home in Boston so he could give the entire family a place to live while the children go through their treatments. That's how he started, it's evolved into much more than that. I urge you to check it out, if you can.

------------------------

I saw this on the news this morning and immediately thought of my Uncle Wheelgun. I guess that it's his lucky day.

(uh, I just re-read that... it's a bit disturbing that when lesbian cheerleaders are on the mind, my mind immediately goes to my twisted Uncle... maybe that therapy isn't such a bad idea afterall)

-------------------

You know, I've heard people say that they really want/need a drink, but this guy takes it to a completely different level. And then, after all of those miles traveled, he just gives up in front of a liquor store? You're on death row, junior. It's not like you're going to get back out of prison anytime soon in something other than a pine box. At least run down the street, or something. Give a fake name... anything.

It's obvious that he didn't break out of prison to go to a MENSA meeting. That's for sure.

------------------

Well, I hope that Peyton Manning enjoyed his time in the world of the unbeaten, because that is going to change around midnight EST. Hopefully, his buddy Kenny Chesney will be there to give him a hug afterwards because he's gonna need it.

Prediction...
Pats- 31
Mannings- 27

------------------

Speaking of football, did you catch that 60 minutes interview with Tommy Cool last night? Is there anything that he can't do? He even interviews well. I also liked that demonstration on how he and Deion Branch can look at each other and know what play that Tommy Cool is going to run. I'm surprised that they even showed it. You know how paranoid that Belichick can be. You can read a full transcript, or watch it if you'd like, here.

That's it for today.

- Cod

ps- I will put money on the fact that Brady will hold some sort of public office within the next 20 years.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Ya, that cheerleader story filled my spank bank up for at least a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine