Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Your Typical Blog Entry

----------------------------------

While cruising through a few blogs via the "next blog" button one day while bored, I realized one thing.....well, actually two. People from other countries REALLY love blogs and people in general are just plain dumb. Now, I say that with the full realization that I am a complete, and total moron and I'm cool with that. But, at least I know how to use a capital letter in the proper context. Well, Not All tHe tiMe buT 8 tiMEs out Of 10 daMmiT!

Here is an example of what I saw while perusing around.....


i woke up at and watched Seeinfeld.....that kramer is real wacky...i nhad a doctor appointment today i went and i came home...i did think about stopping at mcdonalds, but i didn't...boy my moma sur is a bitch all she do is watch oprah and springer all day long...i can't waigt until me and jenny get to go all the way..maybe after work on friday

That and/or this....

Ich habe an aufgewacht und habe Seeinfeld zugeschaut. ....that kramer ist wirklich verrückt. ..i nhad eine Doktorverabredung heute ich bin gegangen und ich bin nach Hause. ..i hat gedacht gekommen aufhaltend an an mcdonalds, aber ich didn't...boy mein moma sur ist ein Weibchen alles, das sie macht, ist Uhr oprah und springer den ganzen Tag lang. ..i kann nicht waigt, bis mich und jenny ganz gehen dürfen.. vielleicht nach der Arbeit am Freitag

-----------------------

It's my keen grasp of the obvious that separates me from the pack.

5 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Erin Nicole said...

i've never used capitals. :(

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Erin Nicole said...

oh...and do you ever check your gmail?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

eAT sHIT

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Maryka said...

That's why I don't blog.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Erin Nicole said...

oh...and do you ever check your gmail?

-------------

Um....oops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine