Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Ugh!

It's 4:30 in the morning and I haven't slept one minute tonight. Even if I were to fall asleep, I need to be up at 6 for the kids.

Maybe I'll go down a bottle of Nyquil.
Nah, it would probably keep me up....


Oh yeah. It's also -4 degrees outside.


I'm going to be much more useless than normal tomorrow, er, today.

Fuck me.

** update **

It's now 19 hours later and I'm still awake.

I haven't slept.
I didn't get any.
My back hurts.

I should stop complaining.
It's better than having my face photo-shopped on a Yankee player....

We'll get his ass for that. It was totally uncalled for.

Yes, I do realize that exactly two people know what I'm talking about.
Well....that's pretty much the standard for any post that I make.


2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

No thanks. I'll pass on the fucking you part.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

You should be doing it for free. Well, at least for me. It's my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine