Monday, August 08, 2005

Finally

Barring any onforseen calamities, it looks like the Cod-clan will finally get a chance to get away for a while. And it's not just for visiting hours, this time.

We'll be heading up to the lake for a few days. Yes, the same lake where such displays of dignity such as blowing myself up with blackpowder and almost killing the neighbors with a potato happened.

With a little luck, I'll have a good post or two to post when I get back. That's assuming that I have cleared bail in time.

-----------------------

Prediction....

Pocket Cod will outfish everyone.

Emmy Cod, after much argument by her, will wear nothing but her bathing suit every day.

Tre-Cool will be bored and start pouting two hours after we get there.

The Cod Gal won't leave the dock and I won't drink up there for the first time in...well, a while. Damn wimpy pancreas of mine.

----------------------

For you that really don't want to go back to work yet, here are a few from the archives that you may or may not have already read to kill some time with....

Bface's Dr. Phil test... a personal favorite.

My encounter with a Cop who likes my cock. Funny, I didn't even get a ticket that day.

Did you know that I was once a rocket scientist? NASA ain't got shit in me.

I am also an experienced pyrotechnic engineer. "Experienced" certainly doesn't mean that I know what the hell I am doing.

Here is one about where I spent my formative years. And people wonder why shrinks gave up on me.

Last, but not least....my friends the tree rats and our ongoing love affair. Mmmm, tastes like chicken. Right, Sarah?
---------------------

That ought to hold all 6 of you for a few minutes. I'll bring along the digital camera and try to post something from up there. If I don't get around to it...oh well, you'll survive.

- Come On, Dumbass

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Erin Nicole said...

have a great time!!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Give your self a wine enema.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

I'll smoke a joint, do some blow off the dock's planks between puffs, then insert the enema full of Mad Dog 20/20.

Out of the three, which have I actually done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine